The 10th Annual PCRF Chicago Fundraising Dinner is Saturday, March 17th at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare.
Sponsorship packages, table options and ticket info can be found HERE
Over the past 10 years, the Chicago community has come together and built two pediatric cancer centers, supported medical missions, and saved the lives of countless children throughout the Middle East. This year’s goal is to raise funds to build a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in Ramallah to help critically ill children in Palestine with their recovery. Join us and help impact the lives of many more children who are still in need.
Some details to show what a great organization this is, PCRF:
- Is a medical and humanitarian relief organization;
- Has been around for 25 years, and now has 38 volunteer chapters around the world;
- Is a non-political, non-partisan, non-profit organization dedicated to healing the wounds of war and poverty for children in the Middle East, regardless of nationality, religion, race or gender;
- Was established in 1991 and is an IRS-recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, with Tax Exempt Identification # 93-1057665;
- Since 1993, has sent millions of dollars worth of donated medical supplies and equipment to Palestine, Lebanon, and Syria;
- In 2016, sent over 130 volunteer medical teams to perform life-saving surgeries for underprivileged children in the Middle East, and arranged for children to travel to the U.S. and Europe to receive medical treatment not available to them in their home countries; and
- Has been supported by Senator Durbin, Senator Duckworth, Governor Quinn, Mayor Daley, Mayor Emanuel, Richard Gere, and others.
- For six consecutive years, was granted Charity Navigator’s four-star rating, making PCRF a top ten charity: (https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=6421).