Pictured: AMVOTE’S Chairman, Judge Bill Haddad (Ret), joined Illinois Speaker Mike Madigan, Senator Dick Durban, Lt. Governor Juliana Stratton, Cong. Danny Davis and other Democratic leaders to convene the DPI Delegate Selection Affirmative Action Committee last Saturday in Chicago.
A Call for Arab-American Delegates!
The purpose of the Delegate Affirmative Action Committee meeting was to plan the selection of delegates, including Arab-Americans, to represent Democratic Presidential candidates in the upcoming Illinois Presidential Primary March 17, 2020. With so many presidential candidates competing in the Illinois primary, there will be ample opportunities to offer our own delegates to the candidates.
If you are interested in being a delegate for any of the candidates, we invite you to an orientation meeting at any of the following Chicago area locations:
- 4550 Roosevelt Road, Hillside, IL on 9/4/19 at 6:30 p.m.
- 202 S. Halsted Street, Chicago Heights, IL on 9/12/19 at 7:00 p.m.
- 5917 N. Broadway, Chicago, IL on 9/16/19 at 7:30 p.m.
- 130 S. Rosselle Road, Schaumburg, IL on 9/17/19 at 6:30 p.m.
- 2722 S. King Drive, Chicago, IL on 9/21/19 at 2 p.m.
- 1905 Sequoia Drive, #201, Aurora, IL on 9/24/19 at 6:30 p.m.
Please contact email Aziza at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve an invitation.